WelcomeThe International Workshop on Nuclear Dynamics in Heavy-Ion Reactions (IWND2018)Ħħ, which will be held from June 10th till June 14th, 2018, at Huzhou University, Zhejiang, China. June 10th is the registration date, and June 11th to 13th are workshop days including a half day excursion, and June 14th is the departure date. The workshop follows the previous workshops held in Beijing (2007), Shanghai (2009), Shenzhen (2012), Lanzhou (2014) and Xinxiang (2016). The purpose of this workshop is to provide a forum for the international community of nuclear dynamics and exchange new progress obtained both in experiments and in theories in heavy ion physics.
Limited local support or waive of registration fee are available to support international participants who present invited or contributed talks upon the request. Participants from developing regions, students and postdocs will be considered with higher priority.
registration form and
visa application is available and please email it to :
Dr. Xiaobao Wang, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject as "Registration to IWND2018 (your last name)", by March 30th, 2018 (Deadline).
• Registration form and Visa application form (word version)
• The first announcement (word file)
• Registration date: June 10
• Seminar date: June 11-13
• Departure date: June 14
• Heavy-Ion Nuclear Reaction Dynamics and Isospin Effects
• Symmetry Energy in Nuclear Matter and Neutron Stars
• Phase Transitions in Strongly Interacting Matter
• Reaction Dynamics for Superheavy Elements and Weakly Bound Nuclei
• Nuclear dynamics induced by protons (anti-protons), mesons and photons
• Nuclear clusters, hypernucleus, astro-nuclear aspects
• Experimental opportunities in Chinese nuclear physics facilities